FACTS ON RELATIONSHIPS
It is always a good idea to keep yourself as safe as possible from heartbreak. Some people believe that love is completely emotional and should remain that way. I disagree. You have to be smart and use your other reasoning, the rational mixed with the feelings. Otherwise you lose yourself and fall the hardest way possible. I learned that too I was so fallen for my ex that I rarely stopped to think thru it with my head. Now I keep a clear view of things :)
It is always a good idea to keep yourself as safe as possible from heartbreak. Some people believe that love is completely emotional and should remain that way. I disagree. You have to be smart and use your other reasoning, the rational mixed with the feelings. Otherwise you lose yourself and fall the hardest way possible. I learned that too I was so fallen for my ex that I rarely stopped to think thru it with my head. Now I keep a clear view of things :)

No comments:
Leave your comments