FACTS ON RELATIONSHIPS
It Hurts Not To Be Loved Back
He's my best friend... Actually both of them are, but they both love another girl.
The girl they love has everything: she's wealthy, pretty, and funny. I just sit on the sidelines, and listen for hours as they talk about her.
I never meant to fall in love with my best friends, but I can't hold back the feeling. Strange part is, yesterday I thought love didn't exist...
Then again, yesterday I got my heart broken.
It Hurts Not To Be Loved Back
He's my best friend... Actually both of them are, but they both love another girl.
The girl they love has everything: she's wealthy, pretty, and funny. I just sit on the sidelines, and listen for hours as they talk about her.
I never meant to fall in love with my best friends, but I can't hold back the feeling. Strange part is, yesterday I thought love didn't exist...
Then again, yesterday I got my heart broken.

No comments:
Leave your comments