FACTS ON RELATIONSHIPS


When it comes to the men that were part of my Life... I
shall be grateful and I shall remember them gracefully. I shall not let the sour moments of arguments destroy
the beauty and wonderful teachings they delivered to
me. I shall forgive them, whatever hurt or pain they
caused me in their Life time. And finally, but not least, I
shall aknowledge that these people appear in my Life
and because of them, I evolved and grew up and AM BECOMING WHO I AM.
I do not know if this comment is going to help you...
A few years ago I was lost and very sad about my job.
Was being well paid and had enough money to pay
bills, rent, hollidays, nice clothes...
But I felt bloody miserable. I was forced over the years
to ask myself who am I and dig within my heart this human being that has been screaming and wheeping
in dispair to be heard. I finally started listening to my
heart and ignoring my viciously logical head and took
the "leap of faith", I left my job, i left the partner I was
with (another miserable relationship) and without any
sight f another job or family financial support I just kept believing and thinking positive that I would make
it work. Very slowly, over the last two years I have
come to see and recognise who I am. I have become
self employed, i live a very humble life, when I am
working I deal with people's physical and emotional
pain, i have come to understand that deep in my heart I am a kind and generous human being. I feel fulfilled
and happy to help these people with their physical and
emotional pain.
I now understand why I used to be so bitter and rude
when I was working just for money without any
passion for my job or the people in my job. It is up to everyone of us to find out what is our path,
to ask and listen who are we, to hush all the noise and
confusion in our heads. We all have the ability to heal
ourselves, but we must first believe and have honest
faith in our heart and soul's voice. Whenever I am lost,
i listen to my heart, whenever i am in doubt, i sit quietly and listen to my heart. Our hearts and souls will
always speak the Truth of our selves. Kindest regards.
Reviewed by Unknown on 11:48 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Leave your comments

Powered by Blogger.